Thursday 5 April 2012

Etsy Haul.....

I love Etsy - there's four things I love, flowers, butterflies, bows and nautical and Etsy has them all.  It's like a worldwide Not On The Highstreet but you can filter searches down based on where the sellers deliver to, where they're based etc etc.  What I really like about these sites though is that most of the thinsg being sold are handmade and not what you'd find in the shops everyday.

So as soon as I got paid, I was straight onto Esty to order a couple of new headbands and a pair of earrings - when they arrived they looked like this:
I loved the packaging from both sellers - the Kaela Mills earrings had simple packaging, but I think the official cards for the earrings are a great touch - plus having the polystrene on the backs of the earrings ensure they weren't damaged in the post.

My headbands from Blushing Dove Boutique came in these cute pink bags and I had a few Hello Kitty stickers in the parcel and a cool IQ game card - these were really nice touches I thought.


Here's me headbands and earrings together looking all cosey on my furry throw...  I love headbands - I think that a pretty headband can be the focal point of any outfit - statement headband and necklace and job done!

These headbands fit perfectly and will work as forehead bands too - I've got a full fringe so probably won't wear them as forehead bands though.  They look perfect as a headband with my full fringe and because they're made to be tight actually gives the appearance of volume with the rest of my hair - I like!

I'm wearing the nautical headband and earrings as I write this with a navy cardi, red vest top and red, white and navy striped skirt - I feel like I need a boat now lol!

1 comment:

  1. I love Etsy, I could waste hours on there! It's so inspiring. I love your anchor earrings, they are cute. Anything nautical gets my vote too. x

    ReplyDelete