Tuesday 3 April 2012

Flower Power....

I'm having a bit of a flower power day today accessory wise.  I love flowers, I think that on dull days like today wearing flower accessories can really brighten things up.  Plus they're my ultimate girly accessory and can help add that splash of femininity to any outfit and believe me my workplace needs all the female touches it can get!
So today I'm rocking a gorgeous black flower necklace with a silver chain from a stunning little boutique in Solihull.  My lovely boyfriend bought it for me when and I think he only paid around £8 so to me that's a bargain!

My ring is from Temporary Secretary, a gorgeous website full of cute and quirky accessories.  I got this ring when I purchased on of the goodie bags from the site - for £20 I got a 12 item lucky dip and this was one of the rings in it... I also got a really cute, black wooden rocking horse necklace which I wear a lot to work and a great ice cream necklace which is going to be perfect for summer :)

I'm always on the hunt for new flower accessories (I have a hairband coming from Etsy) so let me know if you see any!

No comments:

Post a Comment