Thursday 12 April 2012

Animals... Off to the Safari Park

It was great to have a few days off work for Easter, so me and Ash decided to go to West Midlands Safari Park on Easter Monday - It was amazing!

We got there pretty early to try and avoid the rush  - we wanted to spend as much time as we could in the safari drive and not get rushed around by arsey drivers, plus I didn't really want to get caught in traffic jams.  I'll admit now the safari drive itself was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be which was great - plus there were so many animals to see. Here's a few snaps I took!






The animals were really cute and the two kissing camels were sweet - which you don't usually think of camels as being sweet.  The ostrich decided to stand in front of my car for five minutes then stick his head through my window so that really made me laugh.

Me and Ash are a couple of big kids so we had a go on all the rides in the theme park section - the haunted house was pretty laughable, but the Twister ride I genuinely screamed on!  We got soaking wet on the log flume and the rapids ride went really fast - I was really surprised at the quality of the rides actually.  I mean it's no Alton Towers but they were definitely thrill rides.

Ash bought me a really cute little white tiger cub cuddly toy - we've got a ticket to go back to the Safari Park free of charge and I can't wait :)







No comments:

Post a Comment